- Graduated from KMA in 1996.
- In 1998 she graduated as a periodontist from Vilnius University.
- In 2011, he defended his PhD thesis "Diagnosis of Periodontal Diseases: analysis of changes in the gingival growth using different methods of X-ray examination" in the field of biomedical sciences.
- Member of the Lithuanian Chamber of Dentists, Lithuanian Periodontological Society, International Association of Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology, European Academy of Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology.
- She participates in international dental scientific events, has lectured at conferences, prepared posters and oral presentations, written articles, and co-authored teaching materials.
- 25 years of experience in periodontal treatment.